What to do to access home, office or other critical institution if access is impeded by smart meter, Wi-Fi or even a DAS antenna, wireless cable tv system, Wi-Max tower or city-wide outdoor hotspots, please use the below procedures FILE BOTH SETS OF CLAIMS-Federal AND State Attorney General/Human Rights Commission . Do this even if you had to move house/ change jobs b/c of problem.


To get a  meter removed from home and/or from neighbors’ homes or Wi-Fi, cable equipment or other transmitter in neighborhood in order to access the home without being sickened by RF emissions; file Form 903 with HUD here (ok for private housing, ok if not disabled and stating interference with quiet enjoyment/privacy/trespass):  (make sure you both mail and email this form):

For access to workplace:

For access to education:

For access to public facilities, libraries, government buildings, hospitals, doctors’ offices and other critical institutions:


Also, please file all claims with the State Attorney General and State Civil Rights Offices/Human Rights Commissions: (housing, public accommodation access and employment claims- to get transmitters shut off (Wi-Fi, smart meters, wireless cable delivery systems, public hotspots, DAS antennae etc  by libraries, hospitals, dr’s offices…..  (some individual state forms below): (some individual state forms below)


below are some state forms- if there isn’t a link to your particular state below- please click on above links to find relevant forms

AZ: housing: email: or call 602.542.5263; reasonable accommodation: (602) 542-8056 (can also be used for stores, hospitals, libraries, etc); Tucson only discrimination complaint form: ; human rights committees of various other AZ regions and hospitals:

CA: (directs you to CPUC); equal employment hotline: (916) 324-5482; civil rights hotline:

(916) 322-3360; San Francisco only: employment, public accommodation, housing: ; San Diego only (discrimination, accessibility) Los Angeles human relations commission ; City by City guide on human rights commissions:

CO: consumer complaint (use for utility): ; employment, housing and public accommodation: email: call: Denver: 303.894.2997;  Grand Junction: 970.248.7304; housing complaint form: ; 2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1251901294487&ssbinary=true ; public accommodation complaint form:

FL:  consumer (use for utility):$file/ConsumerComplaint.pdf ; civil rights: ; public accommodation, housing and discrimination:

GA: housing discrimination: ; fair housing and equal employment commissions: ; civil rights litigation section: (404) 656-3356; department org chart:

ID: Idaho Human Rights Commission discrimination form:; Public Utilities Commission:; Consumer complaint form: ;

IL: civil rights: ; consumer (use for utility): ; disability rights:

MA: civil rights: ; health care: ; consumer complaint (use for utility):

MD: ; discrimination complaint (use for housing, public accommodation and employment):

ME: housing discrimination: ;public accommodation, employment: ; civil rights in schools: ; consumer (use for utility):

MI: consumer (use for utility):; civil rights/discrimination: Complaint Request 800-482-3604

MO: Public Service Commission (utility); Attorney General consumer complain:; Human Rights Commission – employment discrimination:; housing discrimination:; public accommodations:; MO ACLU:

NJ: civil rights: ; general complaint form (consumer):

NM: consumer complaint: ; civil rights/housing: (505) 827-6070

NY: civil rights complaint form: ; for housing or civil rights:  212-416-8250 or ; labor; ;

RI: commission for human rights: 401-222-2661 ; attorney general civil division: (401) 274-4400,  consumer complaint form:,  regional offices,; Office of the Child Advocate: ; Governor’s Commission on Disabilities:

SC: Human Affairs Commission forms for employment, non employment (public accommodation, etc) and housing discrimination:; AG office:; Public Service Commission:

TX: general: ; consumer complaint form (use for utility):; general complaint form (use for civil rights): ; fair housing and employment:

WA: consumer (use for utility): ; public counsel (also use for utility): torts: housing discrimination: 1-800-233-3247; public accommodation: ; employment:

note: even though some of these are consumer complaint forms- – under product purchased- put “did not purchase- involuntary consumption, causing civil rights violations” etc.   The public accommodation and employment forms should be used for access to any institutions (including your house, your doctor’s office, hospital, library, government buildings, courts, office, etc).  Use civil rights forms for housing, public accommodation and employment.  etc.